1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Michael Scott aka Steve Carrell from The Office.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Packing my boys’ lunches.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Laundry.
4. What happened to you in 2006? We had two special events in 2006. My youngest son received his First Communion and my middle son received the sacrament of Confirmation. It was a busy year for me helping both prepare with our nightly lessons.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Goodnight, Ryland.”
6. How many beverages did you have today? A cup of MILO (hot chocolate), four glasses of water, and two glasses of milk.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? $4.89, a gallon of Dairyland 2% partly skimmed milk at 7-11.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
10. What color is your front door? Brown.
11. Where do you keep your change? In a small coin purse, which my mother gave me when she came back from the Philippines a few years ago.
12. What’s the weather like today? Cloudy and cold.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Heavenly Hash.
14. What excites you? Grocery shopping, opening and reading a new book.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, I’ll get an appointment next week.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Not really.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I know that show but I don’t watch it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, a guy from work.
20. Do you make up your own words? I guess, once in a while.
21. Are you a jealous person? No.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amanda, my hairdresser.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy, a girl from work, although she’s not exactly a friend.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? What’s a received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say? I don’t have text messaging.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? No, it’s very straight.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Nothing planned yet.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I can’t think of anybody.
30. What was the last thing you ate? For supper, rice and omelet with chopped onions, tomatoes, shrimp and hotdogs, and grapes.
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope. I’m already married. Belle is right. This meme is appropriate for young people.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The only movie I’ve seen within the past two weeks is Transformers. It’s okay.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? America Ferrera. She’s really pretty behind that Ugly Betty disguise and she thinks that Ugly Betty is cute. 🙂 She’s also very humble despite her fame and the awards she’s garnered.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Tonight.
35. Are you currently depressed? I guess a little bit.
36. Did you cry today? No, not today. I did last night while watching Ugly Betty. That scene where Betty told Hilda about her love affair with Henry.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I was tagged by one of my favourite bloggers, Belle, and I haven’t finished writing my next post yet.
Entry filed under: About Me.