The house was smoky from overfried fish when I came home from grocery shopping at noon. They were already starting to have lunch. Reggie was upstairs puffing his inhaler. He is allergic to fish. He gets rashes around his mouth when he eats fish. Even a spoon that has touched fish will give him rashes. He hasn’t eaten fish since we learned that he was allergic. I think I did let him try a couple of times before, but he still got the rashes. Sometimes when R fries fish, and he likes them overcooked, it gets smoky in the house. Reggie’s asthma would then act up.