Five things you might NOT want to know about me
I have been tagged by fellow Winnipegger Karen to name
Five things you might NOT want to know about me:
- I rented and watched Swordfish and Monster’s Ball because I wanted to see Halle Berry’s boobies. Same reason I saw The Constant Gardener – to check out Rachel Weitz’s boobs. They both have nice racks by the way. And Monster’s Ball is a good movie and Halle deserves her Oscar award. And I’ve learned that they shot a few scenes in The Constant Gardener in Winnipeg. Now you’re gonna think that I’m a perv.
- I am so behind when it comes to electronic gadgets. I don’t have a cell phone, Ipod, MP3, or what-have-yous. I don’t see a need to buy a cell phone because I work from home and my family knows where to reach me at any time of the day. And none of my kids have asked for a cell phone yet.
- I am an introvert by nature. I am always so ill at ease at company gatherings especially if there is no other Pinoy there. Sometimes it takes me a while to warm up to people.
- I am good at hiding my feelings. So you might have offended me but I would still be smiling and you won’t know that you have hurt my feelings.
- I have not been diligent with my daily walks. I think Toe thinks that I am still walking for half an hour everyday and I haven’t corrected her. I still do take my walks, but not for half an hour and not everyday.
Entry filed under: About Me.