Six Weird Things About Me
I’ve been tagged by Señor Enrique to name six weird habits or things about myself.
Here are the rules:
The writer will create a blog with “6 weird things/habits about yourself.”
People who get tagged will have to post a blog of their own telling 6 weird things/habits about themselves.
At the end of your 6 weird/things/habits, you need to choose 6 people that you would like to be tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “You are Tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read yours for instructions on how to proceed!
Here are my six habits or things that you may find weird:
1. I go to bed at 1:00 a.m. Even when I am exhausted, I’d stay up watching TV or reading a book, sometimes falling asleep on the couch, and then I’d get up at around 1:00 a.m. to get ready for bed.
2. I would put my right leg up on the chair and tuck it under my left leg, not only when I’m being comfortable on the couch. I also do this when I’m at the dinner table and at my workstation. And it’s always the right leg under the left leg. But I only do this at home. And since I work at home, it’s getting to be a bad habit. Sometimes I’d also put my left leg up on the chair. I tend to get into a cramp position while working. Not very good for my back.
3. I don’t know how to ride a bike. And I don’t drive either. I did try to learn driving once but I always got nervous on the road.
4. I grind my teeth at night. I didn’t know this until my dentist told me earlier this year. And then I noticed that I do clench my teeth whenever I’m angry or stressed. Now, I have to wear a night guard to protect my slowly deteriorating teeth.
5. I keep my grocery receipts for up to a year and at the end of the year, I make a summary of our expenses. Even though I know that it gives me chest pains to compare our income and expenses. Our expenses tend to be always greater than our income. I’m always on the lookout on how to cut back on some of our expenses.
6. I have a collection of movies on VHS tapes, mostly ones that I have taped from TV. Some are five to ten years old and I haven’t watched yet. I just can’t seem to find enough time. And while most people are replacing their movie collection with DVDs, I still buy mine on VHS tapes. They’re just too cheap now. Sometimes they cost only a couple of bucks. (Read more here.)
I’m tagging these six wonderful people.
Entry filed under: About Me.