My Life’s Simplest Pleasures
I’ve been tagged by Jane. I’m to describe 10 of my life’s simplest pleasures, try to be original and creative and not repeat somebody else’s answers.
1. Having my daily dose of M&M’s or any chocolate bars.
2. Watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show. I love watching her dance and she just really cracks me up.
3. Listening to my mixed CDs of 80’s songs.
4. Smelling Ryland’s (my 8-year old son's) newly washed hair.
5. Talking about sports and the news with my 11-year old son, Ryan.
6. Listening to Reggie (my 16 year-old son) play the flute.
7. Watching my kids in their sleep. (Yeah, I still do.)
8. Watching my husband play ball or board games with the kids.
9. Finding a book that I like on sale.
10. The sound of birds chirping outside my kitchen window.
Entry filed under: About Me.